Sunday, February 3, 2013

Welcome!

Hello and welcome! Thanks for taking a peek at my blog. As you can see, I'm pretty new around here...but I've had this idea for a blog for awhile now. I realize that I am lucky to have such a cool job during college...I've run into many people who are very curious about what my job entails and what I deal with on a day to day basis. You can call me Nikki, and I'm a shop girl at a tattoo shop in the United States. If I seem somewhat elusive as to who I am and where I work, it's for a reason...I would never want my ideas and opinions of things to affect my shop negatively in any way. However, I hope that my posts will help you understand the do's and don'ts of getting a tattoo, etiquette while being inside a shop, etc., as well as satiate your curiosity as to what really goes on behind shop walls. If at any time you have any questions, comments, concerns, or ideas for a post, feel free to either leave a comment here or shoot me an email at tattooshopgirl@gmail.com. Peace!

No comments: