Monday, January 11, 2016

Wow...looks like I failed again.

WOW. Didn't I just post like, a year or two ago, apologizing to all of you for abandoning my blog? Why yes, yes I did. Well, here I go again...

I'M SORRY!!!!!!


Please forgive me.

In the midst of all of my other obligations, I had forgotten about my blog. Again. It's so shameful, and I feel really bad. I have good news though. I have now loaded this email address to my phone, so now you guys are with me wherever I go! WAHOO! Why I never did this before, I don't know. Also, fun fact I learned today...that handy dandy message box to the right? It was sending messages to me...but I couldn't read them on my computer! What the heck? As soon as I got this email all hooked up to my phone, BAM- tons of messages from you guys came flooding to my inbox. I have no idea why. I blame Google. Get with it, Google!

Anyway, I did my best to respond to everyone, and from here on out, I'm going to be posting regularly again. I have more free time now, because *drumroll* I am now a college graduate! That's right, Nikki is a college grad. I should really update my sidebar.

I want to thank each and every one of you for still being interested in my blog and the subject matter it entails. I want to continue to help you guys succeed, whether it's at tattoo shop reception, trying to become an artist, mustering up the courage to get your first tattoo, whatever. Let me know if you have any suggestions for posts. I've got tons of ideas (the customers are always sparking ideas in me), but I want to hear what you guys want, too.

Until next time! (which will be sometime in 2016. Pinky promise.)

No comments: